Monday, May 26, 2014

May 2014 Conscious Box

Hello there and Happy Memorial Day! Before I get into my Conscious Box review, I want to thank our veterans and current servicemen and women who serve our country.

For those of you who are participating in the blog every day in May challenge, today is day 26! The challenge is almost over and it has been so much fun! I've done most of the challenges (except for one or two that I didn't want to do), but I made sure to still blog every day which is what my main goal was. Today's prompt is: invite someone to guest post for you. 

Instead of doing this prompt, I will be reviewing my May 2014 Conscious Box. So here we go...

First view of the box

After taking the wrapping off

Clif Kid Organic Z Bar: I was super excited to get this. I have been wanting to get this for my boys, but was worried about buying a whole box and then the boys not liking it. They haven't tried it yet so hopefully today I can get them to try it.

Cascadian Farm Super Squares: I have heard of this brand before. I never really bothered to try them though, but I was glad that I received this. I have seen a lot of people purchase Cascadian Farm products. I did try it...I didn't hate, but I didn't love it either. However, I may purchase a box and try some other flavors. 

ECOVER Dishwasher Tablets: I received this in last month's box. I was glad that I found out that I can put it in a cutlery basket. So I will be trying it.

Natural Dynamix-Kramp Krusher: I'm not an endurance athlete so this won't be too useful for me. I will be passing this along.

Flora-Floradix: This is an iron and herb supplement. This may be useful so I think I'm going to keep it around.

Weleda Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner: I received this in a previous box. I will be putting this in my travel bag with the other sample that I received.

San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee: I use my Keurig to make coffee so I'm not sure how I'm going to make this. It smells very strong. I immediately knew that I had some type of coffee sample when I opened my box. Also I'm not much of a coffee drinker...I prefer hot chocolate and I do love caramel macchiatos. 

Ito-En Match Green Tea Latte: I received this in a different flavor last month. I will be passing this on to someone else. I do not like tea at all so I was a little disappointed to get this in my box.

Flents Wipe 'N Clear Wipe: This is really cool and I love that it's biodegradable. I plan to use these on my sunglasses.

Crystal Body Deodorant Towelettes:  I also received this in my previous box. I have also put this in my travel bag as well so it will be used.

Nordic Naturals Omega Boost: I also received this in my last box and I will be using it as well. I really think that it is cool that it's not a vitamin that's in a pill, but that it looks like it can be mixed in something.

Bio Bag 3 Gallong Bag: I love this! I usually use my reusable bags to go shopping, but I occasionally use plastic bags for dirty diapers. I will have to look for these bags in stores.

I also received a few coupons and a pamphlet with some information on the towelettes.

So that is my review. I wouldn't say that this was the best box since I had several items that I received and I would have preferred to have received something different. However, there were several items that I did like.

Do you subscribe to Conscious Box? Or any other subscription boxes? If you participated in the blog every day in May challenge, please let me know who was your guest blogger.

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment