Monday, May 19, 2014

My Dream Job

Hello there and Happy Monday! Today is day 19 in the blog every day in May challenge. Today's prompt is: Dream Job?

I love this prompt. I always think about what my dream job is and what it is I really want to do. I have a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources. However, I do not know what I want to really do yet.

I would love to work from home. I absolutely want a career that allows me to have flexible hours and that would allow me to work from any place in the world. I have always wanted to own my own business (see I have always been interested in business) and lately I have seriously been thinking about what type of business I would love to own. I have also wanted to be an author, but it seems like it would be a little difficult to break into that. I have also liked crafting lately and would love to set up a mini shop online.

So basically I may not know exactly what I want career I want or what type of business I want to own, but I do know what I would love in my career which are:


  1. Flexible hours
  2. Be able to work from home (or anywhere else)
  3. Decent pay (I don't have to be a millionaire...although that would be awesome lol)
  4. Some traveling (not a lot because I'll miss my kids and my husband)
  5. Allow me to be creative and share my own ideas

What is your dream job?

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment