Wednesday, May 14, 2014

April 2014 Conscious Box Review

Hello there! My husband got me an early Mother's Day gift which was a subscription to Conscious Box. Every month, subscribers get a box that is filled with natural, healthy, GMO-free products.  There are 3 different boxes available: Classic, Gluten Free, and Vegan. The boxes come in two different sizes which are Plus and Taster. If you choose the Plus box, you usually get 8-12 items and many of these are full sized products. If you choose the Taster box then you get 5-8 items. The subscription ships for free and is $19.95 a month. You also get to choose your subscription length as well.


First look at the box

I was really excited when I finally got my box. I didn't get to see any spoilers online even though I did check their Facebook page a couple of times. I love that there was an information card included and I hope that they include one every month.

After taking the wrapping paper off

I absolutely loved what I saw once I took the wrapping paper off. I was a little surprised by the size of the box and didn't think that there would be too much stuff in there even though the box was kinda heavy. Once I opened it, I saw there was a lot of stuff in there and that it was heavy due to the drink.

Spatone pur-Absorb Iron

pur-Absorb is a natural supplement that can help people who have an iron deficiency. So if you are feeling weak or fatigued or even know that you have issues with your iron, this is supposed to help with that. I haven't tried this yet, but I will soon. 

Nordic Naturals: Omega Boost

This is a mango flavored packet that has omega-3s in it. It is for heart, brain, and immune support. I'm excited to try this out because I keep hearing that Omega-3s are really good for you. Plus, the immune support is awesome. 

Crystal: Deodorant Towelettes

I haven't used this yet, but I did pack it in my travel bag for my upcoming trip. I figured I could try it then.

 ECOVER: Dishwasher Tablets

I don't use dishwasher tablets. I use powder dishwasher detergent so I am not sure if I am going to keep this or give it to my mom or in laws to try.

Plum Organics: Kids Fruit & Veggie Shredz

I absolutely loved this! Why? Because my kids loved it! I actually had two pieces of the shredz (call me crazy, but I have to try it first before giving stuff to my kids) and they were good. I've been wanting to try this brand, but was not sure if my kids would like it or not. So it looks like I will be on the hunt for the shredz.

Vintage Italia: Pasta Chips-Alfredo ($1.79 for 2 oz).

Oh these were delicious and my boys loved these too! I never heard of the brand so I was excited to try these. These were not too overpowering and I loved that they were baked. They are also made with semolina and there are several different flavors. I will be on the look out for these as well.

Weleda: Replenishing Shampoo & Conditioner

I've seen these around, but never bought them before. I am a little hesitant to try because I am so used to using the shampoo and conditioner that 

Ito-En: Teas' Tea Black Tea Latte

I do not like tea at all and neither does my husband so I think I may give this to my sister to try. It does sounds interesting and their website says that it is brewed with tea leaves from Sri Lanka. It also apparently has a deep flavor.

Natralia: Dry Skin Lotion

I also packed this in my travel bag as well. This lotion is free of sulfates, paragons, fragrances, and artificial colors. It can also be used for the entire family which is great. 

Smith & Vandiver: Bath Bombs (Detox Therapy)- $3.00

I loved this! I love bath and body products so I was really excited to try this. I never tried or heard of this brand before which made this even more exciting to try. It really was awesome and simple to use. You just drop it into the bathtub. The bath bomb that I received was the Detox Therapy. It had pink grapefruit and ginger which is supposed to help naturally get rid or toxins and impurities.

Coupons

I also received several coupons on the products that I received. I'm glad that most of the coupons are for products that I did like or that I plan to try. 

I was not able to get the prices on all of the items because it just started to take a little too long. Overall, I am impressed with this box and can't wait for my May Conscious Box to arrive.

Until next time...

Emi 

No comments

Post a Comment