Thursday, May 3, 2018

May Goals


Another month has gone by! April was a very big, exciting, and busy month for us because Raphael arrived early! We are so grateful that he is here and we have slowly been coming up with a routine.

A lot of things got pushed back due to my little one's early arrival, but I thought it would be great to remember the goals that I was able to accomplish. After reviewing my goals for April, I realized that I did so much in April even though I may not have accomplished all of my monthly goals.

Before we get to my new goals for May, let's check out my recap of my goals for April.

Recap of April Goals
  • Read 1 book: Unfortunately, I did not finish reading a book. I did read a few blogs and articles. 
  • Declutter every room and closet: We actually decluttered most of the house before Raphael was born. I think we only had one room to declutter which was done after his arrival, but at least it was completed in April.
  • Work on meal plan: I did not work on my meal plan. I barely cooked anything after I gave birth to Raphael. Luckily, my mami made us lots of meals.
  • Make at least 2 scrapbook/craft projects: I didn't make any projects. Well...I guess you can count journaling right?
  • Finish shopping for the baby: Technically we did finish shopping for Raphael. We bought all of the important stuff as well as the necessities, but we did have to buy a couple of things like some preemie clothing. The newborn clothes were too big for Raphael. 
May Goals
  • Read 1 book
  • Work on meal plan
  • Work on my 100 Day Project
  • Share more personal stories and/or essays on the blog
  • Make at least 1 scrapbook/craft project

What are your goals for May?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

18 comments

  1. I feel like having a baby sort of gives you a little bit of wiggle room with getting some of those goals knocked out. ;)

    My goals? Start saving some money for a rainy day... become a better blogger (I have no idea what I'm doing, lol)... get some yard and housework done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great goals. Saving money is always a great goal. Good luck on your goals.

      Delete
  2. Congrats again on your sweet baby. I think you did great with goals even though he came early. That's awesome that your mami made some meals for you guys. I remember being so tired, I couldn't do anything, and anyone that brought food was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Homemade meals are the best. I was so grateful that my mami made us lots of meals.

      Delete
  3. I think you did a great job on your goals considering your little one came early! I also think your goals for May seem pretty doable with a newborn around! I hope you're enjoying all the snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I'm trying to take it easy this month, but I still want to accomplish some goals. The snuggles are the best!

      Delete
  4. I love reading posts like these. Super motivating!
    Xx www.chelsya.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and I think I was to establish monthly goals for myself as well it would help a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little recap post! <3 Best of luck with your goals!
    Mine are: read 1 book, reach 600 IG followers, Write 7 blog posts! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elly! Those are great goals. Good luck on your goals for May.

      Delete
  7. Love that you were able to get some serious de-cluttering done before your little one's appearance. We're working on a huge de-cluttering project, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was definitely a relief to get a lot of it done before my little one's arrival.

      Delete
  8. Awww bless you and your new baby! I deffo need to start making set goals for this month, I need to introduce more structure in my life and I think this will definitely be a great start x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m such a tool - you had your little one. I’m so absent minded some days, forgive me. Congratulations momma. And by the sounds of the good news from the doctor, it sounds like things are going well.
    So glad that your mami can help out with meals, that must be a lifesaver.

    Happy May and best wishes to you and yours love. Xo

    ReplyDelete