Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Currently List #6

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time! This is my sixth card that I am posting here on my blog. I absolutely love filling these cards out! There are so many different ways to use these cards. I use them for my Project Life album. I may even use a few for future mini albums.


Watching: I love watching La Patrona. It comes on really late so I have to record it....thank goodness for my DVR.

Reading: I always wake up and check my emails and then check my blog. I've also been reading posts from the blogs that I read like Ramblings of a Suburban Mom and Amanda Rose blog.

Listening: I really, really love this song. I literally have it on repeat.

Making: I have so many things to do this week so I have to finalize the list now since it's already Tuesday.

Feeling: I'm feeling content...it looks like it's going to be a great day and I hope it's an awesome week as well.

Planning: I have seriously got to finish this Disney album. I want to get it done before I go to Disney so that when I get back all I have to do is add journaling and my pictures. I definitely will be working on this on Friday...I'm just glad that I only have to add embellishments since the album is put together.

Loving: I love Project Life and all the different things that you can do with it. I love looking at other people's albums and how creative everyone is. I also have been enjoying seeing other crafting projects as well. Is it weird that I am already looking at crafting projects for the Fall and Winter (like Halloween and Christmas)?

No comments

Post a Comment