Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Currently List #5

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time! This is my 5th Currently card that I am posting on here! You can see my previous cards hereherehere, and hereI plan to post a Currently card every week. I got this idea from Kristin at Rukristin.



Watching: I absolutely love Ghost Hunters and anything that has to do with the paranormal...don't judge me lol. Seriously though, it really is an awesome show.

Reading: I am in love with the Food Network magazine and Everyday with Rachel Ray magazine. They have some really good recipes. I have to start my subscription again on these two magazines. I'm going to make a list of the recipes that really stood out to me and maybe I can make some for dinner or lunch.

Listening: I love my sound machine. Since I'm not feeling well, I turned this on and turned the lights off. I feel well rested, but my back still hurts...which is no bueno.

Making: I seriously need to finish my Disney mini album. I'm glad that the pages are all complete. I just need to finish adding the embellishments so that the only I will need to do is add pictures and some journaling.

Feeling: Pain (read above).

Planning: I'm planning some more blog posts. I am supposed to be getting my second Conscious Box as well as my first KLUTCHclub (a Best of Box) so I definitely will make some review posts on these two.

Loving: I love, love, love Bath and Body Works Stress Relief products. I've been using the body wash, lotion, and spray a lot this week. I also love their Sleep line as well.

No comments

Post a Comment