Sunday, May 4, 2014

Compliments

Hello there! Today's prompt for the blog every day in May Challenge is What's a compliment you have been given that has stuck with you? Who gave it to you? When? Where?

I have to admit this was a tough prompt. I had a complete brain fart just trying to figure out a compliment that has stuck with me. It was only until I went to check my planner that I remembered the compliment that has stuck with me!

If you don't know, I absolutely love my Erin Condren planner. I carry my planner everywhere. I take it to the grocery store, appointments, etc. My planner is basically like my mind only in paper format. I have a lot going on so I have to have a planner to keep track of everything. If I don't then something ends up not getting done which is not good at all.

I received a compliment from both my family's doctor and the secretary/administrative assistant on my planner. I always pull my planner out when making my next appointment because I know that I will most likely lose the little reminder card that they hand out. So when I pulled my planner out, I saw the secretary's eyes go straight to my planner. She said "Wow that looks amazing! What kind of planner is that?" I told her that it was an Erin Condren planner and told her that it really is awesome. The doctor came out and saw the planner and said that it was a really cute planner. What really made me super happy was that the doctor said that I am very organized. She asked if this was the same notebook that I was using to take notes on during the appointment. I told her yes and she asked for the website where I purchased my planner. It may seem silly, but it just makes me happy to know that people notice that I am organized.



What's a compliment that has stuck with you? 

Until next time...

Emi


No comments

Post a Comment