Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Day in the Life

Hello there! Today is day 17 in the blog every day in May challenge. Today's prompt is: photo journal your day today.




Today was a quiet and kind of lazy day. I didn't take a ton of photos today. I'm horrible at taking a lot of photos and I tend to journal more than take photos. Plus today just felt like a...blah day. We just primarily relaxed and watched cartoons and movies all day today.

We actually slept in today and woke up around 8:30 a.m.

I got this cute embellishment organizer.

At 10:00 a.m. we went to Hobby Lobby, Bath and Body Works, and Chik-fil-A for some breakfast.



At 12:00 p.m. we arrived home. I put the stuff I bought away. The boys were watching t.v. and playing.



My husband went in to work at 1:00 p.m. At 2:00 p.m., the boys and I watched Mickey Mouse Club House.

4:00 p.m., I worked on PL (I needed to catch up on the last 2 weeks). After I finished journaling, the boys and I watched Wreck-It Ralph and ate some pizza.

Best ice cream ever!!!

6:00 p.m. We played some more, watched more cartoons, dinner time and ate some ice cream.

8:00 p.m. Time for the boys' bath and got them ready for bed. Apparently, my youngest son did not want to go to sleep (my oldest fell asleep almost immediately).

9:00 p.m. Little one and I are laying in bed waiting for daddy to come home.

10:00 p.m. Little one is asleep.

10:30 p.m. Hubby is on his way home.

10:45 p.m. Hubby is home and I am working on finishing this blog prompt.

How was your day today? Hope you all had a great day and have an awesome weekend!

Until next time...

Emi

1 comment

  1. I love Wreck-it Ralph! I think it is a great movie for grown ups, too! It sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete