Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Familia

Hello there! Today is day 28 in the blog every day in May challenge. Today's prompt is: Family. What do you love? Best traits? What crazy genetics do you have in common? Fave photo?



Familia...where do I begin? Family can be complicated, but so simple at the same time. Family is awesome and just makes me happy. I absolutely love my family even those who I do not speak to often. I love my husband and my children. I love my mother and my siblings. We may argue at times and no matter how much time may pass, we still love each other. I love when our family starts expanding and seeing new life added to the familia. New babies, in laws, etc. is truly a blessing. 

When I think about it, I have a large family. I've even "met" family members who I have never spoken to via Facebook (yes...seriously real family members...it's a long story). It's amazing what that people can find family on social media. 

I could go on and on about family, but it would probably take forever. There's just so much that can be said about family. Every family is different and although not every family is super happy...I like to think that the love is still there for every single family. 

What do you love about your family? Do you have a favorite photo? I look forward to reading all of the other posts in the link up over at the Love Happy Daily blog.

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment