Thursday, December 21, 2017

Seventh Generation Baby Sample Kit

Happy Thursday! At the beginning of this year, I became aware of Seventh Generation and their products. You may remember this post I made about the Seventh Generation Healthy Baby Home Party box that I received. Today, I'm excited to share that I received a small box with a few goodies including a sample of their new Coconut Care lotion.

Seventh Generation is a brand that strives to make plant-based products that are safe and effective. I love that they are sustainably sourced and they are a certified B corporation. You can find out more about Seventh Generation here.

Below are the products that I received in my sample kit.



  • 2 Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers (Size 2 diapers)
  • Sample of 2 Free & Clear Wipes
  • Sample of new Seventh Generation Coconut Care moisture lotion
  • Coupons for diapers, wipes, and coconut care products
Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers does not have chlorine bleaching, lotions, or fragrances. Their free & clear wipes are also fragrance free and does not contain alcohol, parabens, and phenoxyethanol. I loved that they included the ingredients on the packet of wipes. The coconut care line includes moisture lotion, foaming shampoo and wash, and diaper cream. The coconut care line is made with pure coconut oil. It contains no sulfates, phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde donors, mineral oil or petrolatum. 

I can't wait to try these products. The designs on the diapers are adorable and I have heard such great things about products made with coconut oil so I can't wait to try out the coconut care collection.

Have you tried Seventh Generation products?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


*I received this Seventh Generation baby sample kit for free, but all opinions are my own.*

8 comments

  1. We never ended up trying the Seventh Generation stuff when my son was still in diapers. But I wouldn't not try it. I think it's a good way to do better for the environment.
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never used Seventh Generation stuff with my two boys, but I can't wait to try it this time. I tried their other products like their detergent and dish soap...I really liked them.

      Delete
  2. I love that you can get a kit like this to find out if you like the products before you buy a case of them. What a fun package to get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. I love trying new things before I buy full sized items. I've tried some cleaning supplies from Seventh Generation and liked them so I'm hoping that I will like these items.

      Delete
  3. I don't know anyone that uses these products, but they sound great. I'll be curious to see what you think!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely share a review once I try the products. Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. This is awesome! My sister and brother could really use this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a nice little package to receive. Have you used any of their products?

      Delete