Friday, September 27, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes

2. Staycation

3. Buying tickets to the Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival

4. Target

5. John Wick - Parabellum

6. Sleeping in

7. Reading spooky stories

8. Zombie Dumb - such a cute kid's show

9. New books for Fall

10. Creative time

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. I haven't heard of Zombie Dumb, I'll have to check that out. I love me some Target too. I need a Target run this weekend in fact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute show. The characters don't speak, but the show is adorable.

      Delete
  2. I’m loving PSL season ❤️ And the fall in general! Also yay for fall and all the fall spooky books and that festival sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even a big fan of PSL, but this year I have been loving it so much. I'm definitely loving this season so much more this year.

      Delete
  3. I am a fan of the staycation. When I worked a 9-to-5, I had four weeks of vacation and would always take a week off a season to hang out at home, explore local attractions and tackle cleaning/purging projects. I always felt more rested after one of those weeks than when I've ever taken a trip somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love staycations. They are the best. I agree...I always feel so much more well rested than if I go away on vacation.

      Delete