Friday, September 6, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Visiting Mami

2. Halloween Candy and Snacks

3. Zaxby's

4. New Fall wardrobe

5. Another Love by Tom Odell

6. Mayans M.C. is back

7. Seeing leaves on the ground

8. 30 Days of Lists challenge

9. Creative ideas

10. Extra sleep/naps

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. A new Fall wardrobe is the best! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love my new wardrobe. It's so simple, but so cute.

      Delete
  2. I can’t believe I forgot to add naps to my list this week 🤣 have been enjoying a bunch of them all week long! And yay for Halloween candy time. It’s totally socially appropriate to buy a bag now already right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I always add naps to my lists. It's totally acceptable to buy a bag. I was so excited when I saw all of the Halloween and Fall treats being put on display.

      Delete