Monday, September 16, 2019

Fall 2019 Bucket List

Happy Monday! Summer isn't officially over yet, and Fall begins on September 23, but I considered Summer to be over once my kids started school. It's been feeling so much like fall. The weather has been cooler and a lot more bearable. The leaves are slowly changing colors. Fall and Halloween decorations are everywhere. One of my favorite things to do to celebrate the change in seasons is to make a bucket list. So I thought it would be fun to share my fall bucket list with all of you.

  • Go to the Farmers Market
  • Go to a Pumpkin Patch
  • Go on a hayride
  • Drink seasonal drinks (i.e., Pumpkin Spice Lattes)
  • Bake a pumpkin pie
  • Drink apple cider
  • Go to the Silver Comet Trail
  • Bake pumpkin bread
  • Watch scary movies
  • Take a walking tour of the Marietta Square
  • Visit Oakland Cemetery
  • Go to a corn maze
  • Read scary stories
  • Bake Halloween cookies
  • Make chili
  • Try 3 new recipes
  • Toast pumpkin seeds
  • Buy Halloween candy
  • Buy Fall and Halloween decorations
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Make arts & crafts with the boys
  • Make s'mores

What is on your Fall bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Eric Muhr on Unsplash

10 comments

  1. I agree- summer is over once school starts, no question. The only thing on our list for fall is go to The Burch Barn in Spooner, WI- it's a super cool corn maze and farm that you can hang out at. It's like an hour and half-ish from us so it's an entire afternoon affair, and I try to plan it when it's kind of warm otherwise the wind can be BRUTAL there. Other than that we plan to go on a woods walk and pick some leaves because Penelope and Lucy are obsessed with the leaves changing colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are several farms and corn mazes that are about an hour or two away from us. It's going to be a nice little day trip for sure. I love going for walks during Fall. The weather is usually perfect.

      Delete
  2. I love a good list! Yours is amazing. We always go to Zombie Pub Crawl in Minneapolis so prepping for that is a fun fall activity as well as the actual event. We also have a huge Halloween party. We've had this since the kids were born, and now that they are 14 it's fun to see how it's evolved as far as scarier decorations, friends, and activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Zombie Pub Crawl? That sounds like so much fun! I love you that you have a Halloween party!

      Delete
  3. Your list is so fun! I want to drink apple cider too. And we're going to go to a pumpkin patch in October. We go every year and I always look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Going to Pumpkin Patch in October is going to be so much fun. Is there a specific pumpkin patch that you like to visit?

      Delete
  4. I love the Fall and Halloween, so there are a lot of things I want to do. I'm meant to be sharing my Fall Bucket List soon so I need to start writing things down. I hope you get to most - if not all - of these!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I can't wait to your bucket list. I'm sure it's going to be filled with lots of fun activities.

      Delete
  5. I can't wait for all things fall!

    ReplyDelete