Monday, September 9, 2019

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! Last month, I went to Target a lot and found a lot of great stuff. However, I'm going to share the top four items that I loved.

Let's see what I found at Target in August.


Organic Ocho Candy

I absolutely love Organic Ocho candy bars. They taste so good. They are a bit pricey, but I used an offer on the Cartwheel app, so I didn't feel too bad splurging on these treats. My favorite out of the three bars that I tried was the Caramel & Peanut bar. I also tried the Peanut Butter bar and the Dark Chocolate PB bar. Both of these were also good.

ZIPIT Lenny 3 string pencil case

I bought this pencil case during Back to School season, and I love it. There's a lot of space, and it fits a lot of pens, highlighters, and markers. Apparently, it holds up to 55 pens and pencils. I love how it folds up. The lining of the pencil case is adorable and colorful. It fits in a three-ring binder, so it's perfect for students who like to put their supplies inside their binders.

With The Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo

I haven't read this book yet, but I was so excited to pick it up. I read Elizabeth Acevedo's first book, The Poet X, and loved it. With the Fire on High is a novel in prose. The book is about an Afro-Latinx young mother named Emoni. The story takes place during her senior year, and her school opens up registration for a culinary class. Her dream is to be a chef, but she has a lot of tough decisions to make.

Considering that I loved her first book and the description of Acevedo's new novel, I'm sure this is going to be a great read.

Hello Autumn Mug

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a link to this mug, but I found it in the Dollar Spot section. The Dollar Spot section is full of Fall and Halloween items, so of course, I had to pick something from there.  I love the color and the size of the mug. I've already used it a few times, and it's perfect.

Overall, I'm pleased with the items that I found. I think everything I found was a perfect balance. I can't wait to see what I find this month.

As usual, I was able to save on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app, buying items that were on sale, or buying things that were at the Dollar Spot section.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. 55 pens and pencils? Did you test this theory yet? LOL . I could easily. Im a pen hoarder! I also hoard mugs so I might have to go find this one. Even though I just picked up a hello fall one. Its a different color so its ok :) . Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tested that theory, but I am so tempted to lol. I know I have more than 55 pens, pencils, and markers. We collect mugs as well. I actually have to stop buying so many...we are running out of room for them.

      Delete
  2. I need that mug! Guess I need to go to Target soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target has so many cute mugs. I love their Fall collection of mugs.

      Delete
  3. I love that cute Autumn mug! My Target was super picked over in the dollar section this weekend, I might have to head to another one not too far away and see what they have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to find some cute Fall stuff soon. Hopefully the other Target has some good stuff for you.

      Delete
  4. That mug is so cute! I hope you enjoy the book - I've heard good things. I still need to read The Poet X.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Poet X was amazing. I absolutely loved it.

      Delete
  5. I specifically went to Target yesterday to scope out the dollar spot and it was EMPTY. It's been empty for a week and I'm like WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! So now I have to drive all the way there another time this week to look.... like the junkie I am. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I hope you are able to find some stuff at the dollar spot. When I bought my mug, there wasn't really a huge amount of Fall items out. However, a few days ago, I noticed that it was completely full.

      Delete