Friday, September 20, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Working on all of my creative projects

2. Catching up on blog comments (I promise I haven't been ignoring you guys!) and commenting on other blogs

3. Fall-like weather in the mornings

4. Feeling at peace

5. Planning Fall activities

6. Staycation planning

7. The scent of fresh laundry

8. BOGO Smoothies

9. Pretzel and cheese dip from Auntie Anne's

10. My boys

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I think feeling at peace is one of the best feelings and not always easy to achieve with everyday stress. I'm working on being more mindful and getting there slowly.
    Yes to fresh laundry - I love the smell too!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Feeling at peace is one of the best feelings ever. I don't even know how to describe it. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Oh fresh smelling laundry is the best! And so is all the Fall things! I'm also glad you are feeling peace. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to all the Fall things! Well except for the sun going down earlier, but that's ok lol. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete