Wednesday, September 18, 2019

30 Days of Lists - September 2019 - Lists 1-15

Happy Wednesday! It's been a while since I posted about 30 Days of Lists. This challenge started on September 1st, and as always, it's been so much fun working on my lists. As you may know, 30 Days of Lists happens three times a year. You are given a prompt for 30 days, and you can complete each prompt in any way you want. There is no right or wrong way to complete the challenge. You can make it as simple or complex as you like.

This time, I decided to use a mini daybook by Amy Tangerine. I also used some label stickers and icon stickers from The Happy Planner sticker books. This little project is so easy, and it only takes me about 5 minutes to complete each prompt. I even prepped my notebook by sticking the list of prompts on the inside cover of my daybook. Then I added the labels with the prompts. I added the icon stickers as bullet points. The only thing that I have to do is simply add my responses.

I've been sharing my lists on Instagram but decided to share them on the blog as well. Today I'm sharing lists 1-15.

Please note that this is a very photo-heavy post.









Are you participating in 30 Days of Lists? Be sure to come back for the next set of lists.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I love these lists! I love how you are scrapbooking them, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to keep it simple this time.

      Delete
  2. Lists are so much fun - I love this idea. I'm with you on naps; they make me so happy. And you can NEVER have enough books, that's for sure!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed working in my notebook. Naps and books are some of the best things ever.

      Delete