Friday, September 13, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Dairy Queen

2. Way Down We Go by KALEO

3. Get Messy Season of Habit

4. Celebrating John's birthday early

5. Raphael's Halloween costume

6. This post on Instagram by @rockinruksi 

7. I finally have all of my Halloween scrapbooking and papercraft supplies that I wanted and needed.

8. I narrowed down the list of costumes that I want to wear for Halloween.

9. Old Navy Super Cash and The Children's Place Cash Coupons

10. Blue Exorcist 

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. I can't believe fall is just around the corner and Halloween qill be here before we know it! Glad you got all you need for Halloween! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish! These past few months have been going by so fast.

      Delete
  2. Man I need to get organized for Halloween! I think I'm a little behind! Hope you have a great weekend Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I hope you get to find some time to plan for Halloween.

      Delete
  3. Way Down We Go is SO, SO GOOD. I'm currently obsessed with Alligator by Of Monsters & Men. It's my new favorite driving song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way Down We Go is amazing. I'll have to check out Alligator. I'm sure I've heard it on the radio, but just don't know the name of the song.

      Delete