Monday, August 19, 2019

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. The weekend went by way too fast. And how in the world are we already in the middle of August? I need time to slow down just a bit. Anyways, it's been a while since I've shared a weekend recap so I thought it'd be fun to share one today.

Friday

While Michael and Gabriel were at school, John, Raphael, and I went to the mall. Then we went to Hobby Lobby and Smoothie King. I also went to the grocery store for a few things and then I went to Smallcakes. John and I just accomplished two huge goals, so I decided to celebrate with some cupcakes.

In the evening, we watched some TV and relaxed. We were all excited for the weekend.

Saturday

John and the boys decided to have a father-sons morning, so I decided to go to a few stores by myself. I went to Barnes and Noble and bought Michael and Gabriel a new book. They both love the CatStronauts series by Drew Brockington. I also went across town to Tuesday Morning. Lately, the two closest Tuesday Morning stores haven't had a lot of decent scrapbooking supplies, which is why I decided to go to the one across town. Thankfully, I was able to find a few things. Of course, I went to Target. I only had one thing on my list, but we all know that I left with more than one item. I got Raphael some new shoes. I was surprised to find that Target had some scrapbooking supplies from Crate Paper and Pink Paislee.


In the afternoon, we all went to get lunch at Dairy Queen. We were surprised that it was a bit busy. Then again, it was hot, so I guess we shouldn't have been too surprised. 

Sunday

Raphael and I woke up early. After breakfast, I cleaned the house and got started on the mountain of laundry. I made sausage, bacon, eggs, and waffles for John, Michael, and Gabriel. It was such a lovely, quiet morning.

Mami invited us over for brunch. We all had a great time. Raphael loved watching Michael and Gabriel run around. My heart melted when all three of them were playing together.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and preparing for the next week.


We had a fun weekend. I wish the weekend didn't have to end. But here's to a great week.

How was your weekend?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. We had a very filled but productive weekend. Finished up almost all the back to school shopping. We start next week. I really do need a day in between Saturday and Sunday! LOL . Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that your weekend was great. I hope your boys had a great first day of school.

      Delete
  2. I had a pretty decent weekend and I spent some time organizing all of the school related scrapbook supplies I already have. I have to finish Olivia's sixth and seventh grade pages because eighth grade starts in two weeks. Ha! Plus I need to start Penelope's book, I got all of her 3K stuff set into a pile. I have this insane thought if I get caught up NOW, next summer I won't be behind. Which is just.... crazy because I know come June I'll be in the "I've got time!" group and get behind. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to organize my scrapbook and crafting supplies too. I really need to work on my wedding album...and I've been married for 6 years now!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a really nice weekend! Yay for finding some nice scrapbook supplies. Omg, that picture of Raphael is adorable. He's getting so big!!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I can't believe how big Raphael is getting. Time goes by so fast.

      Delete