Thursday, August 29, 2019

Three Things - August

Happy Thursday! The month is almost over, and I can't believe it. Summer is basically over, and Fall is almost here. I'm still going through a bit of writer's block. I do have a few things that I've been wanting to write, but haven't had time to work on it.

I really love Steph's (from Life According to Steph) Three Things Q & A prompts so I thought I'd share my responses for this month.


Songs that make me think of high school

1. Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy

2. All Good Things (Come to an End) by Nelly Furtado

3. Noviembre Sin Ti by Reik

Things I like to give

1. Handmade gifts

2. Compliments/words of encouragement

3. Books

Things I like to receive

1. Books or gift cards to book stores

2. Recommendations on movies/TV shows

3. Coffee

Things I hate that many people like

1. Football

2. Tea

3. Audiobooks

Clothes I find uncomfortable 

1. Heels

2. Turtlenecks

3. Tight dresses

Things I love seeing other people post

1. Photos of the sky/stars/moon

2. Music/Book/Podcast recommendations

3. Art

Now it's your turn. Feel free to share your response or a link to your blog in the comments.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Scott Webb on Unsplash

6 comments

  1. I did this prompt today too, so much fun! I'm with you on turtlenecks. I just can't have something that close to my neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just can't get into audiobooks. I wish, because some sound like they are really well done! Fun post. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only listened to one audiobook. It just doesn't seem the same at all.

      Delete
  3. What a fun prompt. I love giving handmade gifts. It's definitely the thought that counts. And yes, turtlenecks are so uncomfortable. I always feel like I'm struggling to breathe when I wear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think handmade gifts really shows that the person really thought about the gift and the recipient. Turtlenecks are so uncomfortable.

      Delete