Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds. I'm so excited to share what I found this month. Most of the items that I purchased were practical, but they were all great finds.

Let's check out what I bought at Target last month.


1. L. Organic Cotton Liners

This may be a TMI product review, but here we are. These pantyliners work just like any other liners. I had no idea that some liners have chlorine in them, so I was happy when I found out that L. pantyliners do not have any chlorine in them. These pantyliners are cruelty-free and made with cotton. They contain no dyes, synthetic pesticides, or fragrances.

I also love that for every L. product that is purchased, L. provides access to a pad to a girl in need. The only thing that I wish they would change is the packaging. There is so much plastic wrapping.

2. Love Home & Planet Dish Liquid - Lavender & Argan Oil

If you read my previous Target Finds post then you may remember that I tried Love Home & Planet's Dish Liquid in Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower. The lavender and argan oil scent smelled better than the coconut and mimosa scent. It worked just like the other dish liquid.

3. Skittles Flavor Mash-Ups (Wild Berry + Tropical)

This was an impulse buy, but I'm so glad that I purchased these Skittles. I love the flavor combo. The size of the bag was perfect.

4. Pillowfort Kids' Hangers

This is such a practical purchase, but I love these hangers. After buying the boys a lot of school clothes, I realized that we didn't have enough clothes hangers. I purchased two different kinds of hangers. The Pillowfort hangers are really great. I bought the regular kids' hangers and the hangers with clips. I was really excited to find the hangers with clips. Usually, when I purchase the boys' pants and shorts, I get the hangers that they came on. However, I never have enough of those hangers. I love that the clips adjust to the width of the pants.


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I was able to save on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items that were on sale.

What are some of your favorite Target finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. Those liners sound awesome. It's crazy what's in certain products, and I like that they give back to those who need help!! Mmm...those skittles look amazing. Yum!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when brands give back to the community or to charities. The skittles were so good.

      Delete
  2. Oooh you got some great stuff!! I am actually looking for new Panty liners (also how gross is the word Panty! And why does my phone capitalize it lol), and I want some that don’t contain chlorine. It’s so crazy what they put in tampons and important that more companies/consumers pay attention to this kind of thing.

    I’m not a skittles eater but those sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is insane what they put in products. I never would have thought that companies put chlorine or other chemicals in liners. I've been making an effort to research what ingredients are in the products that I use.

      Delete
  3. I've used those pantyliners! They're great! I haven't been in Target in a couple of weeks - shocker! I need to get there soon though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm embarrassed to say that I've been in Target at least 3 times this week lol. And I'm planning on going back in the next day or two.

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting to try the Love line from Target and love the smell the lavender. I feel like hangers are like kitchen towels, you never have enough and can never find them when you need one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection is really great. I can't wait to try their other products. The Target Cartwheel app has coupons and discounts on the collection all the time. Now that you mentioned kitchen towels, I need to stock up on some new ones.

      Delete