Friday, August 9, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Zaxby's

2. Here ecourse by Liz Lamoreux

3. Chocolate Chip Cookies

4. Valentine by Eliza Hull

5. Good news

6. Catching up on 9-1-1

7. Shipping notifications

8. Fall displays at stores

9. Realizing that we are so close to accomplishing some really big goals (I can't wait to share the news)

10. Slowing down

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Oh man I love chocolate chip cookies. My son has been asking for them lately so I might have to bake some this weekend. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth. I hope you were able to make some cookies.

      Delete
  2. Slowing down definitely makes me happy too! This week, I'm finding some clarity in my direction, and that feels really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you are finding clarity in your direction. That's always such a good feeling. Slowing down and finding clarity...the perfect combo.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you have really great stuff in the work and I can’t wait to hear more! And yes for shipping notifications and 9-1-1 (love Peter Krause). Omg the fall stuff in the stores! I’m not ready!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! Isn't it the best feeling when you get that shipping notification? And omg I love Peter Krause lol.

      Delete