Friday, August 16, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Crate Paper's new collection Hey Pumpkin

2. Paying off a big chunk of debt

3. Getting closer to reaching one of our big goals

4. The sky

5. La Chona Dance Party

6. Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice will return on August 27

7. Chicken noodle soup (Yes, I know it's Summer, but I'm sick.)

8. Bare by WILDES

9. Starting the second Liz's second session of her e-course, Here

10. The Blackest Day by Lana Del Rey

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. Congrats on getting closer to one of your goals.
    Chicken noodle soup is always so comforting - sorry you are ill and hope you feel better soon.
    I enjoy soup all year round (same as ice-cream haha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm starting to feel so much better.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes you need good old chicken noodle soup! Being sick in the summer is no fun, hope you are feeling better soon! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

      Delete
  3. I can’t believe it’s almost PSL time!! Man this summer flew by eh?? also yay for paying off so much debt! I’m trying so hard to do that, too, man is it difficult. Life keeps throwing expenses our way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! This year is going by so fast! Summer is almost over. I'm kind of glad because it's been so hot. Almost to the point that we just wanted to stay in the house everyday lol.

      I totally understand. It always seems like once you're close to reaching a goal, something gets in the way or happens. I hope life stops throwing expenses your way.

      Delete
  4. I hope you're feeling better, but thank goodness for chicken noodle soup. Yay for paying off some debt! That has to feel great.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paying off debt felt so amazing. A weight felt like it had been lifted.

      Delete