Friday, August 30, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Halloween display at Target

2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back!

3. Cooler mornings

4. Netflix

5. Journaling

6. Naps

7. Love It If We Made It by The 1975

8. New Fall Mug from Target

9. Quiet moments in the afternoon

10. Being able to actually drink my coffee while it's hot

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I love these posts by you, even if I never comment on them. I am totally into all of the Halloween stuff too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for cooler days. I've had enough of this heat and humidity. The 1975 is one of my favorite bands. I can groove to all of their music. I've been enjoying time in my journal too. It's like a little mini therapy session every day. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 1975 is amazing! Love their music. I think of journaling as a mini therapy session too! Great minds, think alike!

      Delete