Friday, August 2, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. First Day of School

2. Skittles Mash-Up (Wild Berry + Tropical)

3. Back to School Cupcakes

4. Quiet moments

5. Doin' Time by Lana Del Rey

6. Thunderstorms

7. Chick-fil-A Rewards

8. Lemonade

9. Ice, cold water

10. Going for a much-needed walk

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. Back to school already? We still have another month. Hope your kiddos have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. The kids start summer vacation early.

      Delete
  2. I can’t believe it’s back to school time already! Do your schools just start much earlier than usual or is this normal??

    Also I love thunderstorms and iced tea, too 😊 hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's crazy. I'm originally from NYC and I remember starting school in September lol. Usually school starts in August, but school lets out for summer vacation in May.

      Delete
  3. Y'all are already back to school??!! Thunderstorms are my fav. We could do with a few too, its try as the desert here. Water and Lemonade are my jam during the summer. So refreshing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup school starts in August. I hope you guys get some rain soon. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Ah, quiet moments are great, as are thunderstorms (if I'm at home and comfy!) Yum - back to school cupcakes!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cupcakes lol. It doesn't matter how small the occasion is...cupcakes always makes it even better.

      Delete