Friday, August 23, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Happy Mail

2. My Canon Selphy

3. Making a new tradition with John

4. Smoothies

5. Organizing my craft space

6. Barnes & Noble Book Haul Sale

7. Hints of Fall

8. My curls

9. Preparing for the weekend

10. Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Isn’t it so crazy that fall is just around the corner? Bryan just picked up a pumpkin coffee this morning and it smelled delicious but also not ready yet! Yay for curls that behave themselves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even a fan of pumpkin spice lattes, but I'm so ready for it lol.

      Delete
  2. I'm so ready for Fall. I need to keep looking at the Barnes N Noble Book Haul items online; I have a gift card.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you were able to find some items online.

      Delete