Monday, July 8, 2019

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds. I'm excited to share some of my favorite finds at Target. I also included a few things that I consider to be "misses" for me.

Let's check out what I purchased at Target last month.


1. Kind Healthy Grains - Dark Chocolate Chunk

I'm a big fan of Kind products, so I was excited to try something new from them. Out of all the Kind products that I've tried, this was my least favorite. I'm not sure if the texture or the flavor threw me off, but I was not a big fan. In my opinion, I wouldn't say that it tasted gross, but it also was not delicious.

2. Kind Protein Bars - Double Dark Chocolate Nut

I loved these Kind Protein Bars. The flavor was delicious. It was very filling, and it is the perfect snack. I have been keeping a few in my purse and diaper bag.

3. Love Home & Planet Dish Liquid

I've been trying to use products that are good for the environment as well as for my home and family. I've heard such great things about Love Home & Planet, so I decided to give them a try. I bought the Love Home & Planet dish liquid in Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower. The scent was not my favorite, but it was light. It lathered up well, and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this if you want to use a clean product that is paraben, dye, and cruelty-free. I love that the Love Home & Planet products are bio-based and plant-based. This product is a great alternative and very affordable.

4. Califia Cold Brew (Salted Caramel and XX Espresso)

I was not a big fan of the Salted Caramel flavor. I could taste the salted caramel flavor. The flavor was overwhelming, and I didn't even get to finish the bottle. I haven't tried the XX Espresso flavor so I will have to report back on that.

5. Cosmopolitan - June Issue

I don't read magazines that often, but decided to pick up a copy of Cosmopolitan magazine. This was an impulse buy, and I'm glad that I was able to use the Cartwheel app for a discount. I enjoyed reading the articles in the magazine.

Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I was able to save on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on that were on sale.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I love the Love and Planet shampoos, so I'm curious about the Home and Planet stuff! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their shampoos yet, but I plan to. I'm really love this brand.

      Delete
  2. I love a good protein bar! Its always nice when you find one that you love. Ill have to look in to the Home and Planet brand. Something that work and is good for the earth is always a win in my book too! Also, now I want some coffee! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete