Thursday, March 31, 2016

30 Days of Lists--March 2016--Lists 27-30

Happy Thursday! Can you believe that today is the last day of March? Yesterday was the final day of 30 Days of Lists and today I'm sharing lists 27-30.



Day 27: 10 years from now...

  • Own a house
  • Have my own business
  • No debt (say goodbye to student loans)
  • I'll be 35 (OMG!!!!)



Day 28: What my Google history says about me

  • I am on my blog a lot
  • I'm into watercolors
  • I read lots of blogs
  • I love watching art journaling and crafting tutorials
  • I have been shopping



Day 29: I can't wait to...

  • Finally work on my wedding album
  • Watch the new season of Outlander
  • Make more Project Life cards
  • "Catch up" on Project Life



Day 30: My plans for next month

  • Catch up on some reading
  • Finish a couple of projects
  • Work on my business plan
  • Spend less/save more
  • Exercise more
  • Try new recipes
  • Make Mother's Day cards
  • Plan Michael's birthday
It's been so much fun working on this round of 30 Days of Lists. I can't wait for the next round of 30 Days of Lists.

Did you participate in 30 Days of Lists? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment