Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Personality Tests


 


So a few weeks ago, I read this blog post over at The Daily Tay about personality tests. I know I took one in college, but after not being able to find my notes on it, I decided to take another one. I ended up taking the personality that Taylor linked on her blog. You can take this one or check out the other ones that are listed when you search Google.

The test didn't take long at all and I got lots of information from my results.

Apparently, I am INFJ-T.  The results state that INFJ personality type is rare, makes up less than one percent of the population. I am 72% introverted, 59% intuitive, 60% feeling, 90% judging, and 54% turbulent. The results also included some strengths and weaknesses. The results also included names of famous and fictional INFJs.

Strengths: Creative (I think I am), insightful, inspiring and convincing (I hope I am), decisive, determined and passionate (very true), altruistic

Weaknesses: Sensitive, extremely private (true), perfectionistic (kinda true...ok true), always need to have a cause, can burn out easily

Famous INFJs: Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Alanis Morissette

The results considers INFJs to be "advocates". It also describes INFJs as "quiet and mystical, yet very inspiring and tireless idealists".

Apparently I should have gone into the healthcare industry because the results stated that I should be a counselor, doctor, psychologist, life coach or spiritual guide. One thing that was especially true regarding the career path is that INFJs crave creativity and that we want productive work that can help others.

I think the results were very interesting and there were lots of information that was so true.

Have you ever taken a personality test? What were your results? Were they accurate?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment