Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Currently List #96

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


*Sorry in advance for the picture. The lighting was just not great for the past few days.*

Reading: I'm taking my time reading this book because it is so good.

Planning: I really want to make some more mini albums. I plan to make some in March.

Watching: We've been catching up on lots of shows like Lucifer and Teen Wolf.

Trying: I got a few new crafting supplies so I have been trying to use new techniques and make new projects.

Cooking: A bit of everything even though it's the usual, but I felt like I didn't cook enough today.

Eating: I have been eating so many treats this month and definitely plan to decrease how many sweets I eat in March.

Drinking: Lots of smoothies and hot chocolate...I know it sounds like a weird combo, but the weather has been so crazy. One day it's warm...the next it's so cold.

Thinking: A lot about the future

Pinning: Nothing

Crafting: The usual...cards, layouts, and a mini notebook for 30 Days of Lists.

Going: I went to the Farmer's Market and plan to go twice a month. We also went to the Aquarium.

Loving: It's always exciting to use new crafting supplies.

Dreaming: I really want to go back to Disney World.

Feeling: Hopeful

Listening: Lots of songs by Ellie Goulding, The Weekend, and Rihanna

Celebrating: Valentine's Day

Improving: I definitely need to work on my schedule and try make another routine.


What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment