Friday, March 25, 2016

What I Love About Spring Layout

Hey! Hey! Happy Friday! Spring is finally here and I am loving it! On the first day of Spring, I decided to make a layout about why I love Spring.



Slowly but surely, I am using up all of my previous Freckled Fawn kits. For this layout I used the April 2015 kit. I also used some Project Life cards from the Seasons mini kit. This was a very simple layout to make and I was able to complete this layout in less than 15 minutes.


I love the butterfly wood veneers. I kind of wish that I had purchased an extra set of the the wood veneers and the heart shaped enamel dots. They are just perfect! I love all of the flowers that are on the card on the left and the definition/description of Spring on the card that is on the right.


I added some journaling to a project life card and decided that the title of that card would be the title of my layout. If you click on the picture, you can see little phrases on the card that is on the left. I flipped over the butterfly wood veneer that is on the right side so that it would not have the same design as the one on the left. 

I think this is a great way to make layouts without using photos. I may just have to make a similar layout for the rest of the seasons. 

Supplies Used:


What do you love about Spring?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment