Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Currently List #98

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: It was still pretty early so I was able to watch the morning news.

Reading: As usual, I've been reading lots of blog posts and e-mails. Thanks goodness for Bloglovin. I love that it keeps all of my favorite bloggers and posts in one place.

Listening: This song will never get old and is awesome.

Making: I had no idea what I wanted to make for dinner, but ended up making lasagna.  

Feeling: Remember that I mentioned that I had some exciting news to announce? Well now I can tell you all that I have been accepted to be part of Rukristin's Awesome Ladies Project! You can read the official announcement here.

Planning: I have lots of layouts and cards to make. I also plan to make a mini album or two.

Loving: My Freckled Fawn kit finally arrived and I love it! I also have to say that Freckled Fawn's customer service is fantastic! There seemed to be a mix up and for some reason, my kit was never shipped. I contacted them and they immediately fixed the issue. My kit literally arrived in just a few days.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment