Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Currently List #99

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I have been watching a lot of haul videos on Youtube. People are already posting videos of their Studio Calico grab bag and mystery kits and I think it's cool to see what everyone has been getting. I've also been watching lots of tutorials...mainly art journal and Tim Holtz new collection videos.

Reading: As usual, I've been reading blog posts. I have finally caught up since I hadn't read a lot of them in the past couple of days.

Listening: New Kids On the Block...that is all. Their songs will never get old to me.

Making: I got some new stamps and have been making some Project Life cards using those stamps. I'll be sure to share those soon and might even do a giveaway as well.

Feeling: I got a bunch of stuff done ahead of time because I knew that I would have to go to the post office as soon as they open. There was an issue with one of the packages that I was supposed to receive. They lost it, but ended up finding it yesterday which made me really happy. I know you crafters, scrapbookers, card makers, etc. would be devastated to think that USPS lost a box of Studio Calico mystery kits and grab bags.

Planning: Yes, I need to go on a "no spend" and I intend to do so. I have bought a lot of craft and art supplies in the past couple of weeks especially last week.

Loving: Oh my goodness! The new Kelly Purkey stamps are awesome! It looks like most of the stamps are meant to be used in planners and even though I don't plan to use them in my planner, I have a few ideas on what I will use them for. I'm also loving the stuff I got from Studio Calico. There's about two stamp sets that I was not really in love with, but I will check out the gallery to see how everyone used their stamps.

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment