Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March Mood Board

Hola! Today, I want to share a mood board scrapbook page that I made the other day. I have been loving Instagram and am so glad that so many people convinced me to make one. I love checking out pictures and hashtags. The other day, I randomly searched mood board and saw the coolest photographs. This inspired me to make a mood board, but in a scrapbook format.


I made this mood board using different supplies from various companies like Freckled Fawn, Amy Tangerine, and American Crafts. I even used some supplies from Michaels new craft collection, Modern Boho. Lately, I have been into lots of florals, feathers, quotes, and nature (i.e. trees). I have also been using lots of blues, pinks, greens, and hints of yellow in my projects so I wanted to be sure to include that in my mood board.

I love how this mood board turned out and that I didn't worry about making it perfect. I just simply adhered everything onto the paper. Since I had to so much fun making this mood board, I plan on creating a mood board every month and sharing it here and Instagram.

Do you make mood boards? Do you like to use mood boards as inspiration for your projects? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment