Monday, March 14, 2016

Currently Loving

Happy Monday! I recently purchased some new craft/art supplies and I am loving them!


I bought a Dylusions Creative Journal a few days ago and I absolutely love it! It might just be my favorite art journal. I still love the Strathmore Visual Mixed Media Journal as well as their Strathmore Visual Watercolor Journal. However, I think I will be purchasing more of the Dylusions Creative Journals. I really like how the paper feels and that the pages are not thin. When I used some watercolors in the journal, I did notice that it bled through the page, but it was not a lot. Also the pages did not warp a lot either. Overall, I think the pages hold up well especially for watercolors. I haven't tried acrylic paints, but I am sure it will turn out ok.


You may have remembered me mentioning that I purchased the Sakura Koi Pocket Field Sketch Box (24 colors) a few weeks ago, but I am still loving and obsessed with it. It has everything that you need in this box. I love that there is a palette, sponge, and a water brush. There are more than enough colors in the box. 

The new Distress Crayons are awesome! I love that there are so many things that you can do with them. You can blend them, use shading techniques, and use them as watercolors. What's even better is that you can find the Distress Crayons Watercolor Kit at Michaels. I believe that they are $25 USD, but I was able to use a 50% off coupon and got it for half price. The kit comes with a stamp set, brush, acrylic block, five watercolor papers, small Distress ink pad (black), a technique booklet, and of course a six pack of the distress crayons.

I will definitely share what I have made so far with these items in the next week or so.

What are you currently loving?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment