Sunday, March 6, 2016

30 Days of Lists--March 2016--Days 1-6

Hello! Many of you may know that 30 Days of Lists started on March 1st. If you are new here, 30 Days of Lists is a journaling challenge that occurs twice a year. For 30 days, you are given a prompt to complete. I love that you can complete the prompts any way you like. For instance, some people make scrapbook layouts while others make art journal pages. It's your choice and there is no right or wrong way. I am so excited to share my take on lists 1-6 with all of you today.




Day 1: Things to be happy about...

  • Hot chocolate
  • New crafting supplies
  • Girl Scout cookies
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Lucifer (this show is awesome!)
  • Flowers
  • Warm weather
  • Yoga Pants
  • Familia
  • Tuesday Morning (They have tons of craft supplies at affordable prices)
  • Spring is almost here 


 Day 2: My top priorities for the month...

  • Finish reading The Alchemist
  • Finish Sketch Your World class
  • Try to limit spending
  • Exercise more
  • Organize closets
  • Draft more blog posts ahead of time

 Day 3: Ways to win my heart...

  • Be supportive
  • Be kind
  • Be honest
  • Listen
  • Be respectful
  • Make me laugh

 Day 4: I don't leave home without...

  • Phone
  • Purse
  • iPod Touch
  • Headphones
  • Notepad & pen
  • Wallet
*With kids
  • Snacks
  • Drink
  • The boys' tablets

 Day 5: When I am bored I...

  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Read
  • Instagram
  • Play games on my iPod



Day 6: The perfect day consists of...

  • Sleeping in
  • Warm weather
  • Crafting
  • Spending time with family
  • Going on an adventure
  • Cup of Starbucks hot chocolate
Are your participating in 30 Days of Lists? Be sure to come back every Sunday to check out the next set of lists.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment