Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Currently List #97

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I love Lifetime movies...don't judge me. Their selection today has been on point.

Reading: As usual, I've been catching up on some emails and blog posts.

Listening: I'm really loving Zendaya's new song Something New. I think Zendaya and Chris Brown's collaboration on the song was pretty cool.

Making: It felt so awesome to make a bunch of snacks for the entire week. I got it done this morning and am so excited. Now I need to make dinner.

Feeling: Despite it being Monday, I am feeling so peaceful and happy.

Planning: I've got lots of projects that I want to start.

Loving: The weather is fantastic. It's already in the 60s and that means that Spring is almost here! This entire week is going to be in the 70s and I am so excited.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment