Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I have some catching up to do on several different shows. We still have to catch up on the season finale of The Walking Dead.

Reading: As usual, I have been catching up on emails and blog posts. I've also been reading lots of letters as well.

Listening: I really like this song. When I first heard the song, I would always change the station. It's funny how I love this song after I decided to listen to the entire thing.

Making: One of my blogging goals is to draft blog posts in advance. I'm happy to say that I am actually working my way to accomplishing this goal.

Feeling: We are enjoying Spring Break and have been sleeping in a bit. I'm actually surprised that the boys have been sleeping in later than usual, but it's awesome. We definitely needed the extra sleep.

Planning: I have a bunch of layouts to work on. I also need to work on my Project Life album as well as some creative team projects.

Loving: I have no idea what is going on with me, but I have been craving mint chocolate everything! I have been eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, Quaker Thin Mints Granola Bars, and Milano mint chocolate cookies.

What's on your Currently List?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment