Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts. Check out Jennifer's blog over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts link-up.


  • I'm still sick and am feeling just...blah and ew. Now the boys and my husband are sick as well. So for most of the day, we just relaxed and took a nap.
  • I am finally caught up with all of my Project Life layouts and I'm so excited that I get to start working on my new album this week. Hopefully, I feel better soon because I just can't wait to dive in and try hybrid Project Life.
  • I seriously can't wait for Halloween. We already bought the boys their costumes and the accessories that goes with it. I'm thinking of dressing up this Halloween as well.
  • So I am supposed to do a No Spend for September, but I don't think I will be able to make it. I did end up having to go to Michaels and Hobby Lobby because I did need and want some Project Life dividers for my new album. Of course, neither stores had them at all and there was not a space for them either so I don't think they even carry it at all. I just ended up purchasing some of the new Heidi Swapp epoxy stickers.
  • Speaking of No Spend for September, I think I may have to alter it and just set an 'allowance' of just $20. I think that would be easier rather than completely doing a No Spend for the month. It's kind of hard since there are so many birthdays coming up and there are some things that I do not have in my stash (mainly some embellishments that I have run out of) that I would need (and want) to get to create gifts. 
  • I made my little sister an explosion box card for her upcoming birthday. I love how it turned out. It was a little hard to do at first. I actually made one out of just regular paper just to test it out and then I tried again, but I didn't like how it turned out. Finally, on the third try, the box turned out pretty cute. I have to admit that I was about to go out and buy some supplies, but I am proud to say that I didn't and used what I had in my stash. I definitely will be posting about the box in the next few days.
  • I just heard about Joan Rivers' death and I just feel so bad for her daughter, grandson, and her friends. From all the stories that her friends are saying on E! News, it sounds like she was such a kind lady. I don't watch E! much, but when I did, I loved hearing Joan's jokes.
That's it for me today. How has your Thursday been? What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment