Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts.


  • It's been such a busy day. I had a lot of errands and to dos. Thankfully I got done early in the afternoon.
  • So I'm really loving that new show Forever. I'm catching up on some episodes and am only like 15 minutes in, but it is so interesting.
  • So I just found out that World Card Making Day is on October 4th. Apparently World Card Making Day is held on the first Saturday of each October. You can find more info here. I'm definitely going to make some cards on October 4th. I can't wait!
  • So I bought this really cute 6x6 paper pad at Tuesday Morning and it's perfect for my December Daily. I'm still debating whether I should have a separate album for it or if I should just have it in my Project Life album. I am leaning more towards just making a mini album and using some chipboard covers. 
  • I have been loving using white card stock (for the bases) for my 12x12 layouts in my Project Life hybrid album as well as using white folding cards (for my bases). I did make a card today using the We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose box of cards. I plan on making a post with the card that I made on Friday or Saturday.
  • So I've had my Gelatos for a few months now, but haven't used them yet. I think I'm going to watch some tutorials on Youtube and then try a few of them in my art journal.
  • I want and need to look up some recipes for Fall. I think my crockpot is going to be my best friend for the season.
That's it for today. How has your Thursday been? What are you Thursday Thought?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment