Sunday, September 14, 2014

30 Days of Lists--September--Lists 8-14

Hello there and Happy Sunday. This post is a little late in the day because it's my husband's birthday today! We spent the day at Six Flags and had a blast! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Today, I'm posting my lists for 30 Days of Lists. And here we go...

Day 8: Books everyone should read...


  • The Hollow Trilogy
  • The Abarat Series
  • Fallen Series
  • The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
  • Any Dr. Seuss book
  • The Little Prince
  • The Last Lecture

Day 9: Ain't nobody got time for that...



  • Drama
  • Telemarketers
  • Negativity
  • And much, much, more!!!

Day 10: Subjects I can talk about for hours...



  • Project Life
  • Movies
  • Books
  • My boys
  • My hubby
  • Halloween

Day 11: Things I finished (so far) this year...



  • Upload/launch blog
  • Sign up for One Little Word
  • Etsy shop
  • First PL album


Day 12: Must haves for a night in...



  • My husband
  • My boys
  • Movies
  • Ice Cream
  • Pepsi
  • Candy

Day 13: The best things about this week...



  • We are going to Six Flags.
  • My husband's birthday is tomorrow.
  • I got my wedding memory tray completed.
  • I got some cards completed.
  • I am almost done with my Design Team Call application.

Day 14: Best places to find inspiration...



  • Library
  • Barnes and Noble
  • My bedroom (especially my desk sooo much scrapbooking stuff is there!)
  • Pinterest
  • FB Group Pages for PL
  • Amanda Rose Blog
  • Rukristin's blog
  • Books and magazines

That's it for me for today. Be sure to come back every Sunday for the rest of the lists.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment