Monday, September 1, 2014

Start of a New Month: 30 Days, New Project Life Album, Trying New Things

Hello there! Happy Labor Day! I hope you all enjoy your day off and if you have to work today then I hope you have a great day at work.

It's a new month and I'm excited! September is finally here and that means that Fall is almost here! In fact, the first day of Fall is September 23rd. So here are a few things that I'm excited about and hoping to accomplish:

  • I am starting a new Project Life album today. My other Project Life album is completely filled, but I do have a few weeks to work on. I will be changing up a few things. For instance, I am going to do a hybrid Project Life album. I plan to have a spread with one sheet of the divided page protectors and then a 12x12 traditional layout. I am doing this so that I can use a lot of the stuff I have. I have so many paper pads that needs to be used so I think doing a hybrid Project Life album will be awesome!

  • My friend posted the above photo on her Facebook page. I've been wanting to try yoga for a while now and I definitely plan to try this. #28 really scares me and I wouldn't be surprised if I fall and destroy my face doing that move, but I'm still going to try it.
  • Today is the start of 30 Days of Lists!!!! I am so so so so so so sooooo EXCITED!!!! I plan to post my lists every week so be sure to look out for that. My book for this challenge is basically complete. I don't plan to go overboard on embellishing my project because I don't want to get overwhelmed, but I may add a few embellishments here and there. I definitely think working on my notebook in advance was a very good idea because now I can literally just write my lists down. I seriously can't wait to see everyone's lists! You can learn more about 30 Days of Lists here. If you would like to join the fun, you can register below.  


P.S. I am a sponsor and affiliate for 30 Days of Lists. Any purchases made using the link above will help support The Emi Times.

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment