Monday, September 15, 2014

Wedding Memory Tray

Hello! Today I am sooo excited to share with you all my wedding memory tray that I have been wanting to make for a while now. Is it bad that I have still not worked on my wedding album and I've been married for a little over a year now? I have all of my supplies, but just haven't had the chance to get started. I finally had time this weekend to work on my wedding memory tray and I love how it turned out.


Supplies Used:

  • Recollections Memory Tray (found at Michaels)
  • Me & My Big Ideas (MAMBI) specialty cards
  • Project Life card (Wedding)
  • Recollections enamel dots
  • Me & My Big Ideas Alpha Stickers (Glitter)
  • Elmer's Glue Dot Runner

Here are some closer pictures of the memory tray. I apologize for the glare and/or blurry pictures. I used primarily MAMBI cards for my memory tray. I cut out the "A Perfect Day" circle out of a MAMBI card and then glued it onto a different MAMBI card. I had to cut out the circle since it would not fit in the space. The "Our Wedding" card is actually a Project Life card. I love that I didn't have to use too many embellishments and think the tray came out perfect.


I really love the card that says "I (heart) our FAMILY". It is so true and was the perfect touch. It goes so well with the picture of my husband, our boys, and myself. I also had to add the "F" alpha letter. I love that it has glitter on it. 


I definitely plan to purchase some more memory trays and finish some more projects. Feel free to share your memory trays.

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment