Monday, September 22, 2014

We R Memory Keepers Bewitched Mini Album

Hello there! Today, I'm sharing a mini album that I made using We R Memory Keeper's Bewitched 6x6 paper pad.


Supplies:
  • 6x6 paper pad- We R Memory Keeper Bewitched
  • Recollections 6" chipboard album with binder rings
  • Tombow glue runner
  • Fiskars paper cutter
How to make the album:
  1. I adhered the paper onto the covers and trimmed the excess paper off.
  2. Punch holes into the papers.
  3. Select the papers for the album and after putting them in the order that I wanted, I adhered the papers together using the Tombow glue runner.
  4. After all of the papers are adhered, punch holes into the papers.
  5. Organize and put the papers in between the chipboard covers.
  6. Add binder rings and you're done. 
Optional: Once the album is put together, you can add embellishments onto the covers and pages in the album. I didn't add any embellishments since I wanted to focus on just getting the album done. I'm going to have to look in my stash and see what Halloween stuff I have and/or make my own to decorate the album. I'll be sure to make a post if I embellish the album.

Here are some pictures of the album pages and inside covers.










And that's my album. It did take a little time to make, but overall I think I did a decent job. Oh and the Tombow glue runner is awesome! It really is extreme adhesive! I still need to work on using it since I did have some issues, but it was my fault. I think I was holding it the wrong way or something because the glue wouldn't come off when I needed it to. Hopefully next time I'll be better at using it.

What have you created lately? Feel free to share.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment