Sunday, September 21, 2014

30 Days of Lists--September 2014---Lists 15-21

Hello there and Happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing my lists (15-21) for 30 Days of Lists. I actually completed lists 15-20 yesterday. I really like that you can play catch up if you get behind or if things come up during the week.

Here are my lists...


List 15: Favorite Cliches
  • Don't judge a book by its cover
  • Better late than never
  • Actions speak louder than words
  • A picture is worth a thousand words
List 16: Posters that were on my wall when I was growing up...
  • Magazine clippings
  • I mainly had a cork board where I would put up random pictures on it...I never really was into putting up posters up on my wall, but my older sister loved putting up posters lol.



List 17: Reasons to CRAFT
  • It's fun
  • Handmade is better
  • Makes me happy
  • I learn something new every time I do (i.e. techniques, etc.)
  • It's a way for me to relieve stress
List 18: Things I do that I wish made me money...
  • Blogging
  • Reading books and magazines
  • Giving advice
  • Getting on Facebook



List 19: I feel coziest when...
  • Laying in bed with my favorite blanket
  • Cuddling with my husband and sons
  • Wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants
  • Having a bowl of chicken noodle soup
  • Drinking a cup of hot chocolate
  • I have a sweater on
  • I've had a hot shower or bath
  • Reading a book in bed with a cup of hot chocolate
List 20: Guilty Pleasures
  • Naps
  • Love & Hip Hop (don't judge me lol)
  • Crafting Supplies
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Caramel Macchiatos

List 21: Podcasts I love...
  • none...I never really got into them, but I have heard that there are some good ones. Maybe I'll check out a few.

That's it for today. Be sure to come back next Sunday for the next set of the lists.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment