Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Currently List #22

Hi! Today is Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I'm catching up on last week's episode of Finding Carter. I also have to catch up on a couple of other shows as well.

Reading: I'm trying to get some other ideas on how to use my Heidi Swapp Project Life cards that I bought. I have almost the entire collection. I have all 4 of the value kits, the Favorite Things core kit, all 3 of the stamp sets (with the stencils as well), mini books, mini files, etc. I already know that I plan to make handmade cards (for Project Life and greeting cards) and obviously use them in my current Project Life album, but I want to see what other things are being made with the cards.

Listening: I've been listening to a lot of different songs especially Breathing by Jason Derulo. I love, love, love this song! I've been super sleepy all day since I've been up since 4:30 in the morning so this song has kept me up and has given me some energy.

Making: I need to catch up on last week's layouts for my Project Life album. I need to figure out if I should do a traditional layout or just one with the divided pockets. I didn't take a ton of pictures and I'm so upset that I didn't take any on my husband's birthday. We went to Six Flags and didn't take any pictures since we were getting on roller coasters all day. Plus we didn't want to lose our phones and my iPod while taking pictures. I definitely plan to journal if I decide to just make one page with the divided pockets.

Feeling: (See my post about Listening). Being up since 4:30 in the morning with very little sleep is no bueno. I'm sooo sleepy.

Planning: I'm planning to make some mini dashboards with some extra Project Life cards that I have.

Loving: I love my family. They make me so happy.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment