Saturday, September 20, 2014

Me & My Big Ideas Handmade Cards

Hello there! Today I'm sharing two more cards that I made using Me & My Big Ideas (MAMBI) products. I'm seriously obsessed with Halloween (my favorite holiday!) and so many of my friends are pregnant or have given birth recently so it only made sense that I would make Halloween and baby boy cards. 

I love that you can use MAMBI, Project Life, and other brands of journaling cards for things other than Project Life albums. I use my cards for my album, handmade cards, mini dashboards, etc. There are just so many different uses for these cards.

So here are the two cards that I made with my MAMBI cards and elements...

Halloween Card

I use two MAMBI Pocket Pages cards (Months of the Year). I also used some Soft Spoken Halloween embellishments as well. I just layered the cards and added the embellishments on top. Super simple and really cute!

Baby Boy Card

I used one of the MAMBI Embellished Cards. These cards are seriously awesome! It really helps when you do not have enough time to make cards or work on layouts since the cards are already embellished. All I had to do was just glue the embellished card onto the base. Then I added some of the Recollections enamel dots. Again super simple and easy to make. 

What have you made today? Feel free to share!

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment