Monday, October 28, 2019

Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival

I have been in the Fall and Halloween spirit. There's just something about this year's Fall season and Halloween that has me even more excited than usual. I've been crossing so many things off of my Fall Bucket List. Recently, I crossed off a big one from the list.

A few weeks ago, my family and I went to Stone Mountain Park's Pumpkin Festival. I found a really great deal on Groupon for tickets to the festival. With the purchase of the Pumpkin Festival ticket, we were able to enjoy several attractions. There are a ton of family-friendly attractions



This pumpkin tree looks absolutely awesome during the day, but at night it's so magical and amazing. Below is a closer look at the pumpkin tree. I love that the mountain is in the background.




The entire festival was decorated in all sorts of pumpkins and other fall-related items. We played mini-golf before we decided to go on a train ride.


The train ride was 5 miles. We saw a few of the former train cars that were used. There was a little fairy tale play during one of the stops. We loved it.





At night, the faces on the pumpkins move, sing, and talk. It is so cute! It was my favorite display at the festival. 


There were so many delicious treats at the festival. There were so many pumpkin-flavored things. My favorite was the pumpkin spice soft serve ice cream. I was so excited to try it that I started eating it...until I realized that I didn't take a picture (#bloggerfail). 


It was a bit difficult trying to get photos at night. Everything was glowing and neon, but it really did look beautiful. There were a lot of fairy tale stories displays around the park. There was a Wizard of Oz section. The characters' heads were made out of pumpkins.



The festival concluded with a glow around party parade. It was so cool. The guests were able to participate in the show. We danced with fairy tale characters. The parade was definitely another favorite part of the festival.

Overall, we had a great time and plan to come back next year.

How have you been celebrating Fall? Do you have a favorite Fall festival?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. This looks like such a fun fall festival! I bet you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. We had a great time. We can't wait for the next one.

      Delete