Friday, October 4, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Finally got my kitchen and dining room back!

2. Starbucks

3. Get Messy Season of Habit

4. It's finally October!

5. Naps

6. Huluween

7. Ghostbusters theme song

8. My boys

9. Decluttering

10. TOMS limited edition shoes (I really want to get these)

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Those TOMS shoes are super cute! I am so happy it is October also. And Starbucks always makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really trying to stop myself from buying the shoes. They are just too cute.

      Delete
  2. Omg those Toms are so cute! This time of year has a weird effect in me—some days I’m so ecstatic it’s fall, on others I have a hard time coping with the early sundown. So far though, I’m loving all the fall things and crisp weather. Ready for pumpkin everything season :) hope you’re having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the only downside to Fall is that the sun starts to set way too early. I'm dreading Daylight Savings Time.

      Delete