Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! I completely forgot to post a Target Finds in September, so I decided to combine the items that I found last month with the things that I found this month. Surprisingly, I didn't buy too much in September as well as this month (so far). However, I found some really great items this month that I couldn't wait to share with all of you.


1. Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks

I was so excited when I found this book. This was the first book that I read by Rainbow Rowell. This was a quick read. The story was so cute. The illustrations are amazing. I'll post a review of the book soon.

2. Rice Krispie Pumpkin Kit

My boys love Rice Krispie Treats (and so do I), so when I saw this kit at Target, I had to buy it. We haven't made them yet because I want to wait until it's closer to Halloween. There is a ghost pop Rice Krispie Treat kit that I plan to also purchase.

3. Hyde And Eek Melamine Bowl

These mini bowls are adorable. I've been using these bowls for ice cream. I wish that the bowls came in a medium or larger size, but these are still useful.

4. Organic Ocho Halloween Mini Variety Pack

As you all may know, I'm a big fan of Organic Ocho candy. I was so excited when I found a Halloween variety pack. The Halloween variety pack has three different flavors. There's coconut, peanut butter, and caramel. It was my first time trying the coconut flavor, and I loved it.

Overall, I really love the items that I found. I can't wait to see what I find next month.

As usual, I was able to save on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app, buying items that were on sale, or buying things that were at the Dollar Spot section.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. I LOVED Pumpkinheads! Definitely not her usual style, but glad you finally read a Rainbow Rowell book, she's my favorite YA author. Those bowls are cute too, perfect serving size :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to check out some of Rainbow Rowell's other books. Is there one that you recommend that I read next?

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love the Dollar Spot at Target. You got some fun items. I have Pumpkinheads; hope to read that soon.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dollar Spot is amazing! I've found some great decor items there. I hope you get to read Pumpkinheads soon. Let me know what you think of the story.

      Delete
  3. You’re the second person to recommend that Rainbow book so will have to add it to my list! I’ve read a few of her books and looked them all. Also those bowls are adorable! Great Target finds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkinheads was such a cute story. I hope you get to read it. Do you have a favorite book by Rainbow Rowell?

      Delete
  4. The little bowls are so cute! I'd definitely find lots of uses for them around Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a few other Halloween stores at my local grocery store that were slightly larger. I'm sure I'll still use the little bowls year round lol.

      Delete