Friday, October 11, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Happy Hour at Starbucks

2. Marietta Pizza Company

3. Creative work

4. T-Mobile Tuesdays perks

5. Cookie BonBites at Cinnabon

6. Belgian Boys Waffle Chips and Choco Waffle Chips

7. Where to Begin by Cleo Wade

8. Freeform's 31 Nights to Halloween

9. Six Feet Under by Billie Eilish

10. @Rosieraindrops on Instagram - amazing artwork!

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Sounds like a yummy sort of week. I need to check out what's coming up for Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freeform's Halloween line up is amazing! If you have Hulu, I highly recommend you check their Huluween section.

      Delete
  2. Oooh I’ll have to look for this song. I think I just heard Billie on the radio the other day (if it’s the same person we are talking about!) and her voice is incredible. Love and want to try all the food in your list and yay for Starbucks happy hour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great song. Billie has a great voice. I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. These are all just great things! I enjoy Billie too, I love that she's authentic and true to herself. Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a favorite song by Billie? I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete